SFT offers TRUMPF folding machines, also referred to as panel benders. Given the right bending application, they can be extremely productive as the part remains flat and flanges are folded up.
The TruBend Center feature many industry firsts like the on-demand servo drive with wedge-frame design. This combined with features like an automatic tool changer, laser angle measurement, and automation make it a robust, precise, and productive machine.
The panel bender can also be combined with a laser cutting, punch, or laser punch combination machine to create an I.C.B. or integrated cutting and bending cell.
- On-Demand Servo Drive with Wedge Frame
- Rotary part manipulator
- Automatic Tool Changer
- Laser Angle Measurement
- Suction and Magnetic Gripping Solutions
- Automated Loading and Unloading
- Ability to add to integrated Cutting and Bending Cell
- Ease to use programming software makes programs in seconds
Reasons to Invest
- Increased productivity compared to press brakes
- No need for multiple operators to support large parts like press brakes
- Eliminate tool changes and wasted setup time
- Increased operator safety