SFT offers several manufacturers of equipment for pipe processing to suit your needs:
Beamcut is a flexible, robotic plasma cutting system featuring Hypertherms plasma power source with a unique 6 axis Fanuc robot. It offers fabricators the ability to process a wide range of structural steel profiles and pipe in compact, economical package.
HGG specializes in pipe and vessel cutting machines ranging from 2” – 144” in diameter with various chuck, feeding, and cutting solutions. These include plasma/oxy fuel with roller beds and stationary chucks with complete automation solutions.
E.M.I. manufacturers affordable plasma profile cutters aimed at 6” and under structural market to cut weld ready copes, miters, and notches.
Machitech is a global leader in plasma cutting solutions and manufactures standalone pipe cutting machines with 5 axis beveling capability and stationary chuck clamping.
- Diameter Range: 2’ – 144”
- Max Pipe Length: 60’
- Torch Options: Air Plasma, HPR Plasma, and Oxy Fuel
- Beveling capabilities up 70 degrees
- Full automation solutions for pipe and vessel handling
Reasons to Invest
- Eliminate man hours required for manual hand cutting process
- Improve part quality with CNC controlled beveling
- Layout marking and cutting in one machine
- Eliminate cost and wasted time handling material