The Intec-G2® “Value Series” of Waterjet Cutting Systems represents the greatest “VALUE” for money available in the world of profile abrasive waterjet cutting. Through integration of an Electric Servo Pump the Intec-G2™ can cut almost any material to 6″ thick at maximum cutting speeds with minimum capital outlay.
The Intec-G2® Value Series of Water Jet Cutting Systems represents the greatest “VALUE” for money available in the world of profile abrasive Waterjet cutting. The Intec-G2® can cut almost any material to 8″ thick at maximum cutting speeds with minimum Capital outlay. The Intec-G2® is based on the same design platform as the Techjet-X2®. It is these same design solutions that will provide each Intec-G2® customer with a Waterjet machine that lasts longer and requires less maintenance, while delivering an easy to use, fast and accurate system at a very competitive price.
The drive system is a robust and unique design providing super-fast cutting speeds and traverse speeds of almost 1000″/min (25,000mm/min), with high acceleration and deceleration rates, while maintaining high tolerances.
- Capable of positional accuracy of +/- 0.004″ over entire cutting area.
- Fully enclosed Bellows that are Double Stitched and Vulcanized
- Highest quality German made, machine grade linear bearings
- Power “Z” axis
- Stainless Steel Loading Strip
Softec™ Waterjet Software. Every Intec-G2® comes standard with Softec™ Waterjet Cutting Software. Some of the features of Softec™ include:
- DXF Importation
- Re-Start Cutting from Anywhere
- Simple to use C.A.D. package
- Off Site Notification
- Real Time Running and Simulation
- Focussing Tube Wear Compensation
- Multiple Origin Points
- Standard Objects library
For more features head to the Softec™ page and download the full PDF brochure.
Softec™ software runs on the very latest in controller technology, the AM2000. Developed by ANCA, one of the pioneers in servo control technology, and a leader in the very demanding “CNC Tool and Cutter Grinder” market, the AM2000 delivers maximum acceleration with ultra high speed feedback to ensure minimum processing time with maximum accuracy and best surface finish. It also incorporates “patented” technology such as the MPG wheel which allows the operator to take the machine along the cutting path, forwards or backwards to any point, simply by winding the hand wheel. Other features includes those like;
- Designs are automatically imported and translated from DXF part files
- Design Mode separate from the cutting operation
- Push button control on the main console
- High visibility beacon light, green
- Off site notification