Oxide removal, deslagging, deburring, grinding or edge rounding: LISSMAC machines process your parts on top and bottom simultaneously and IN ONE SINGLE PASS on inside and outside contours. This technology saves you up to 60% of time and costs – you no longer need to run your part a second time through the machine. Automate your process, save money and improve your parts quality. LISSMAC machines are available in 40” and 60” working width and set high standards for metal finishing.
OXIDE REMOVAL IN ONE SINGLE PASS
4 belts with wire brushes, 2 above and 2 below your part remove oxide layers on all 4 edges simultaneously and in ONE SINGLE PASS. Save up to 60% time and improve the quality of your parts.
- Up to ¾ inch thickness
- Remarkably low tooling costs
- Easy to operate
- Protective oil film remains intact
Better and less costly solution than: clean cutting, acid wash, shot blast, or manual grinding.
SLAG REMOVAL IN ONE SINGLE PASS
- Slag removal of plasma and oxy fuel cut parts on both sides, inside and outside contours up to 4 ¾ inch thickness
- Less costs and faster processing than grinding, shot blasting, or manual removal
DEBURRING, GRINDING, EDGE ROUNDING
- Removes sharp edges of laser cut, HD plasma cut or punched parts, all inside and outside contours on both sides IN ONE SINGLE PASS
- Removal of speckles, slag and burr on surface
- Easy operation, low maintenance, fast belt changes
- Steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, titanium, galvanized; even PVC coated stainless
- up to 4 ¾ inch thickness; dry operation
- Less costs and faster processing than manual grinding; consistent edge quality