The TruLaser 1030 fiber is an entry-level solution with key advantages. In addition to cutting standard materials such as mild and stainless steel and aluminum, non-ferrous materials are processed reliably and cost effectively. The energy efficient TruDisk solid-state laser enables easy entrance into laser welding.
Expanded variety of materials
- Enhanced productivity in thin sheets
- Affordable entry into laser-welding
- Low investment and operating costs
- Extremely simple to operate
- Simple design and short installation time
- Easy to operate and minimal training costs due to intelligent control concept
- Shop Floor Programming
- Minimal downtime due to maintenance-free fiber-guided beam delivery
…expanding your options
- TruDisk 2001 or 3001 solid-state laser expands the material range to include copper and brass and offers increased productivity in thin sheets.
- Laser-network enables laser cutting and the ability of laser welding
- Flexible placement of the laser thanks to the fiber-guided beam
- One laser for 2 applications in the laser-network: cost-efficients even at low use