With the TruLaser 1030, TRUMPF offers something entirely new: A machine with extremely low investment and operating costs, and an operating principle that is revolutionary in its simplicity. The TruLaser 1030 paves your way to the world of laser cutting.
- Low investment and operating costs.
- Very easy to operate.
- Small footprint of only 273 ft².
- Quick and easy to install.
- Ability to cut any shape.
- Uncomplicated set up gets you producing quickly. No drilling or installation laser gas supply lines required.
- Intelligent operating concept: Dialog-based menu and explanations facilitate operation.
- Simple shop floor programming at the machine: Create the finished program in just 5 quick steps.
- Quick re-production: Save time by selecting a part from a sheet that has already been nested.
… profitable …
- Low initial investment: Economical entry into the world of laser cutting even if not used at full capacity.
- Minimal training expenditures: Training modules are integrated
- Minimal floor space required: Keep rents down and also save in terms of transport.
- Uses very little power, especially in standby mode.
… laser cutting
- Full flexibility with the TruLaser 1030: Production at short notice, test your changes, build prototypes etc.
- Advantages of the laser as a tool: Unlimited design freedom combined with high quality precision cutting.
- Reduced cost per part: It is more economical to cut and bend many parts from sheetmetal than to mill them from solid material.