With the TruLaser Tube 5000, you can automatically process tube and profiles and are prepared to meet all market requirements.
- The machine can cut almost any contour, no matter how complex it might be.
- Laser tube cutting opens up new possibilities including, position aids with tappings as well as holes and plug-in connections.
- Compared to conventional processes such as sawing, drilling, deburring or punching, production costs with lasers are much lower.
- The seamless interaction of control and programming turns your drawing into a finished part.
- With an automated solution, you can optimize workflow and accelerate logistics.
- The welding seam sensor option orients the tubes correctly.
- Self-centering clamp chucks ensure stable tube feeds.
- The result is consistent part quality.
- Broad clamp rollers always keep the tubes on course.
- Synchronized chucks ensure precise processing.
- Finished parts can be unloaded onto the brush table.
- The parts are always handled gently to avoid material damage.
- The open machine concept allows you to manually load a tube at any time.
- This is an advantage when a long production run has to be interrupted to produce a single part for a customer.
- The brush table also functions as a parts buffer.
- The operator has more flexibility to perform additional tasks.
- The strengths of this machine are an advantage when processing light, thin-walled tubes; large, heavy pipe; or square or round tubes.
- Easily accessible work area and loading/unloading
- Manual intervention capability (manual loading)