Now also cutting in XXL, the new TruLaser Tube 7000 offers plenty of advantages.
For example, it cuts tubes and profiles with large diameters and wall thicknesses without sacrificing productivity.
- Processes tubes and profiles up to 10 inches in diameter
- Wall thicknesses of up to 0.3 in. in mild steel
- Completely automatic machine settings yield high productivity.
- Completely automatic machine settings yield increased machine availability
- Automated production with the LoadMaster Tube
- Quick part processing with laser power as high as 3600 watts.
- Self-centering clamp chucks assist in consistent production quality
- Brush tables facilitate gentle part handling
- The components are unloaded softly and gently.
- The built-in control system regulates laser power.
- Uniform quality over the entire part.
- With a uniquely fabricated bundle support, problems such as surface damage on stainless steel tubes can be prevented when the tubes are fed into the machine.
- Use the welding seam sensor option to correctly orient the tubes.
Discover new applications for laser cutting tube and pipe.
- Tube and pipe with a diameter of up to 10 inches can be processed. There is no sacrifice in productivity for smaller tubes.
- Wall thicknesses of up to 0.3 in. are no problem for the TruLaser Tube 7000.
- With the tried and trusted TRUMPF lasers, you are ready for anything.
- With the swivel transport tracks, single tubes can be fed quickly for small series and special profiles.
- The operating concept is entirely oriented to the needs of the operator.
- The integrated touchscreen control panel canadjusted
- The machine operator always has everything at his or her fingertips.
- A plausability check at the machine prevents incorrect operation.
- Magnetic coupling on the cutting head