The productive all-purpose bending cell
The automated bending cell is the right choice for anyone looking for a high output, flexible solution for the widest possible range of parts. You can always count on a consistently high part quality, working around the clock, if necessary. With the new TruBend Cell 5000, you can process your parts no even more cost-efficiently. Depending on the application, you can achieve a productivity increase of 15-25%.
- Cost-efficient automation
- Wide range of applications
- Convenient offline programming
- Maximum process reliability
- Customized material flow
- With the all-purpose bending cell you manufacture parts productively round the clock at consistently high quality.
- The sheet feeding unit separates the sheet stacks into individual sheets and transfers them to the BendMaster.
- With the adjustable feeding unit you can manufacture up to 4 types of parts in a single work session.
- The pallet feeder delivers sheets and unloads finished parts while the press brake is bending.
- The mechanical and vacuum gripper system enables the TruBend Cell 5000 to process a wide range of parts, small or large, weighing up to 100 kg.
- Configure the material flow at your bending cell with conveyor belts and pallet feeders to meet your specific needs.
- The track length of the BendMaster can be extended. This offers nearly unlimited capacity for loading and unloading.
- You choose both the TruBend machine and the BendMaster individually depending on your workpiece range.
- Complete process simulation helps prevent production downtimes and defects before you even get started.
- The proven Automatically Controlled Bending system ACB ensures the same high accuracy for all angles.
- The sensors integrated in the back gauge assure precise positioning of the parts and a consistently high quality.
- Double sheet detection and sheet separation guarantee safe production.
- The bending sensor ACB (Automatic Controlled Bending) makes rejects a thing of the past, as the first bent part is a finished part.
- The use of modern hydraulic oil eliminates the need for frequent oil changes.
- Innovative flow manufacturing economizes resources when assembling TruBend Cell bending cells.