When it comes to the automated bending of small parts, the TruBend Cell 7000 is the fastest system in the world. The cell’s extremely high productivity in bending means that you can manufacture at an extremely low cost per part.
- Minimal cost per bend
- Easy setup
- Optimized material flow
- Convenient offline programming
- Compact complete system
- Fast components and synchronized processes enable an output that is twice that of conventional bending cells
- The LoadMaster Bend loads sheets to the bending stations while production is running at the press brake
- Convenient offline programming reduces downtime. Programming is thus extra efficient.
- The repositionable tool clamp allows room for the gripper. The BendMaster needs to regrasp the part with much less frequency.
- ToolMaster Bend, the automated tool changer, makes order processing extremely flexible — also when working with small batches
- Since the system pallets are equipped with a flexible arrangement of drop-in compartments, the LoadMaster Bend can supply up to 24 different parts to the machine
- Finished parts can be unloaded in boxes with different-sized sub-divisions or with the material-friendly conveyor belt
- The 6-axis back gauge ensures maximum part flexibility
- The integrated sensor of the LoadMaster Bend measures the sheet optically and transfers them in exact position to the BendMaster
- Tool setup mistakes are eliminated thanks to the Tool Identification System TIS which automatically detects the correct tool type and its position
- Double sheet detection and sheet separation guarantee safe production
- Complete 3-D simulation prevents collisions at an early stage already
- Optimized material flow on 21 m² – TruBend Cell 7000 makes ideal usage from this footprint
- Advanced drive technologies guarantee a low energy consumption
- Innovative flow manufacturing economizes resources when assembling TruBend Cell bending cells