The TruPunch 3000 is the resource-efficient universal machine from TRUMPF which, for the first time ever, works without producing a scrap skeleton. With its intelligent handling of small parts, sheets up to 0.25 inch thick can be processed virtually scratch-free.
Another advantage: The compact machine can be automated.
- High resource efficiency
- Skeleton-free processing
- Gentle material handling
- Compact automation
- Minimal floorspace requirements
- Skeleton-free processing makes your machine more user-friendly, material efficient and more process reliable.
- Finished parts are easily removed.
- With an average of 10% better sheet utilization, material costs are reduced.
- Cut up sheet skeleton simplifies logistics and scrap can be sold at a higher price.
- Working without scrap skeletons increases safety.
- Compact automation enables reliable and flexible processes.
- High part quality due to gentle material handling.
- Skeleton-free processing and electric punching head increase resource efficiency.
- The electric punching head is extremely dynamic and offers fast rotation as well as high stroke rates.
- All tools can be rotated 360 degrees.
- If necessary, the punching head can rotate larger parts, up to 20×20 inches, before unloading.