SFT offers TRUMPF Punching machines. TRUMPF’s origin in machine tools started with the coordinate nibbling machine in 1953.
Since then, TRUMPF has continued to lead the punching market with innovative features. The linear tool rail and a fully indexable punch head allow 360-degree rotation of all tools. This unique design offers flexibility in machine capabilities while reducing setup time.
- Hydraulic and Electric punching drives
- 360 degree tool rotation on all tool stations
- 25 tool stations with optional 90 tool changer
- Brush Tables with Die features for scratch free parts
- 5 & 10 station MultiTools
- Forming, Tapping, Roller wheel technology
- Automation with part sorting
- Material Storage Towers for unattended production
Reasons to Invest
- Market shift to short run jobs favor TRUMPF’s easy tool setup
- Increased capability to run oversize sheets
- Automation of sorting small and large parts