water jet Cutting
Flow’s roots date back to the early 1970s, when former research and development scientists from Boeing founded Flow Research. The first technology commercialized by Flow Research was the use of an UHP waterjet as an industrial cutting tool. Soon after, we invented, patented and perfected the world’s first abrasive waterjet system.
Since 1974, Flow has delivered over 13,000 waterjet and abrasive waterjet systems to customers in more than 100 countries.
- Working ranges: 2’ x 4’ to 16’ x 80’
- Pump pressures up to 94,000 psi
- Robust machine design for superior accuracy and speeds
- Dynamic taper control
- CNC Control Beveling
- Abrasive Removal System
Reasons to Invest
- Versatility – Cut any materials including non-metallics
- Higher pressure pumps increase productivity and reduce cost per part
- Improve part quality with taper control